Veggie Garlic Noodles
featured in Noodles 4 Ways
This simple and satisfying recipe features tender noodles tossed in garlic, soy sauce, and sesame oil, then topped with vegetables for a flavorful vegetarian meal.
August 15, 2023
96% would make again
for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (30 mL)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 green onions, sliced, divided
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup snap peas (100 g)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 9 oz dried rice noodles (250 g), cooked
- Calories 365
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 66g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and 3 green onions and cook for 2–3 minutes, until fragrant and tender. Add the carrots and snap peas, then stir in the brown sugar and soy sauce.
- Add the noodles and toss for a couple of minutes, until the noodles are well-coated and the vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately, garnished with the remaining green onion.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.